Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What is fixed wireless? Is that like Wifi? A. No. But our services are all compatible with Wifi. You can Check the Wireless FAQ for more details on what fixed wireless is and how it works.
- Q. What is DSL? Is that like "Bell Fibe" ? A. DSL is the technology used to deliver highspeed over the telephone line. For more information on DSL please check the DSL FAQ
- Q. Is there a contract? A. We do not have contracts on residential services. There may be a contract on some commerical services
- Q. If there's no contract, then what happens with my monthly fee? I'm tired of my current ISP always raising my rates. Are you going to do that too ? A. Price creep is not something we do. The cost of the products we sell can, and sometimes does increase, but we're very transparent with that to our customers. If the price needs go up we'll tell you. In ten years that has happened once and only for a small portion of our customers
- Q. What if that happens to me then? A. It probably won't, but if it does then you are free to change providers since there is no contract, bundling, or penalty
- Q. What about cancellation fees? A. goZoom's cancellation policy is equivalent to the end of the Day on which you cancel your Service